ABOUT SME LEVERAGE INVESTMENT
SME LEVERAGE LTD is a non-bank financial institution with a vision to bridge identified gaps by providing tailored loans that meets client expectations. We have been rendering this service to our client for many years with amazing reviews.
How to invest?
We leverage on our wealth of experience in the finance industry to manage investors’ funds while ensuring maximum return on investment (ROI).
Our portfolio cuts across very secure loans to the Federal Civil Service, Delta State civil service including a blend of loans to clientele in well-structured private organizations/firms. This ensures that investments are safe and secure with a guaranteed steady ROI. Our records and credibility, over the years, have been impeccable.
We don’t indulge in speculative market/trading thereby eliminating the exposures to market volatilities. What’s more? We offer our investors a flexible investment payment plan ranging from 90days (3 months), 180days (6 months), 270 days (9 month) and 365days (12 months).
Why you should invest with us:
- Returns on Investment — Consistent
- Risk of Investment – Investment is secured
- Professional investment portfolio managers – seasoned
- Multiple investment portfolio ensuring consistent ROI
- Suit investors with low-risk appetite
- Return of Investment ranges between 12%-14.4% per annum.
- Minimum investment: N500,000 (five hundred thousand Naira)
- Withholding Tax is 10% of accrued interest
Why Choose Us
• Flexible ROI
• Different tenor of investment
• Post-dated cheques
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of pre-mature termination of investment, the investor agrees to forfeit 20% of accrued pro-rated interest on investment (forfeiture of 20% of pro-rated ROI).
- The investor MUST notify SME LEVERAGE LTD in writing via email or hardcopy (and obtain confirmation of receipt of such notice), 30days prior to liquidation.
- For the interest calculation, it is considered that all months are of equal duration. The INVESTOR shall receive for the capital investment a remuneration(interest) on the outstanding capital.
- Withholding Tax is deducted before crediting investors their returns.
- ROI (accrued interest) to be credited into investors’ designated account within 5 working days upon maturity as indicated.
- Note: Roll over will carry prevailing investment rate.